These headphones have been manufactured to our strict specifications by a leading aviation/communications manufacturer.
With high impedance inserts, the pro-series offers very high sensitivity enabling the prospector to clearly hear signals.
The pro-series features gel/foam filled ear pads and headband, a feature not previously available on prospecting headphones. These offer extreme comfort for extended periods of use.
- 300 ohm impedance per channel
- strong curly cord
- professional Amphenol connector
- due to fully adjustable design, cord can be on left or right side for maximum comfort
- wired in stereo to bring the best out of the sP01 Enhancer
- ideal for use with any detector featuring a 6.35mm (1/4") socket ie Minelab SD, GP, GPX, GPZ series
- perfect for the SDC2300 when combined with a Audio Adapter cable
- Stainless Steel band and frame
- High exterior noise rejection
- Spare parts available if damage occurs - these headphones are designed to be a long term investment
There are no reviews for this product.